Male’s and Female’s of many species can communicate through chemical signals called Pheromones.How do the body ordurs influences sexual attraction?
Yes opposite sex are attracted to each other via, the arousal-stimulating chemicals that signal Sexual desire, Sexual readiness, Hormones level, fertility and the deepest emotions, when released by body certain Pheromones can work like magic to attract members of the opposite sex.
The term Pheromones was derived by Karison and Luscher. Word Pheromones was derived from Greek orgin, Pherein means to bring or transfer and Hormon means excite.
Pheromones are primarily perceived through olfactory sensor’s, and studies suggest they are excreted by several area’s of body, including the skin, sweat glands, siliva, and urine. You may even pick your soulmate by subconsciously reacting to Pheromones that transmit their genetic compatibility.
The Pheromones can act as powerful catalysis of sexual attraction, also humans secrete these chemicals through perspiration they are subconsciously detected by the nose, brain and nervous system.
Thus the study has confirmed the Pheromones are commonly used in perfume industries, companies claim to use these compounds as a carriers of the fragrance, the added Pheromones are most likely the seductive ingredients. Perfumes are primarily marketed based on their ability to appeal to the opposite sex.
Now you all are awear that the body odur can attract opposite sex.
Here are some most saled perfumes that attracts opposite sex.
Men who love fragrances on women
- Channel No.5 Eau De Toillete spray Refillable by Channel
- Live In Love perfumes by Oscar De La Renta for women, lauding the spirit of womanwood and zeal of love
- Intoxicating fragrance which leaves your feeling confident and ready to take on the world. Burberry Body Gold Eau De Parfun By Burberry
- Hypnotize your loved once by your Poision of seduction, Hypnotic Poision Eau De Parfum By Christian Dior
- Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette Spray