Power of you own Energy and Healing
this is blingaiahhjgowda
You all know in todays world, people are mainly going behind their HEALTH. If our HEALTH is in good condition. You can earn your wealth.
Health is Wealth
Lets get straight to subject.
As you all know there are ‘n’ number of diseases, in that
• Are you stuck in a rut?
• Feeling sluggish and foggy?
• A bit grumpy or distracted?
The last thing you need is more sugar and synthetic caffeine. Energy drinks typically combine extremely high doses of sugar and caffeine with other chemicals that inevitably lead to a crash, brain fog, and fatigue not to mention a host of other problems including weight gain, sleep deprivation, inflammation, Type II diabetes, and poor health.
Adaptogen Super Blend
• Rhodiola Rosea – Siberians commonly state that people who drink Rhodiola tea live to be more than 100. Rhodiola Rosea acts like a hormone thermostat, especially as it pertains to cortisol, one of our main stress hormones. It literally helps balance the cortisol level in your body, raising or lowering it as needed. What’s more, it has demonstrated a remarkable ability to support cellular energy metabolism. It positively affects brain function, depression, and heart health.
• Ganoderma (also known as Gano) – Gano is referred to as the “Wonder Herb”. It is truly a super herb as it rapidly oxygenates your body and automatically adjusts your pH to a healthy balance at the cellular level. Gano is backed with evidenced-based documented research showing it reduces cholesterol levels and eases allergy-related inflammation of the airway.
• Bacopa Monnieri – For centuries Ayurvedic medicine has touted the cognitive enhancing effects of Bacopa Monnieri. Studies show that it has strong antioxidant properties and that it protects mental function in those with epilepsy who take the drug phenytoin. It is also used by people to help with backache, joint pain, and sexual performance problems.
1 Cordyceps Mushroom
Just check this link belowhttp://www.bepic.com/blingaiahhjgowdaWatch the video
• Cordyceps – This rare and exotic medicinal mushroom is found only on the high Himalayan Plateau. For two thousand years, it has been ingested by Tibetan mountain herdsmen to combat fatigue, boost vigor, and sustain energy in the extremely high altitude. The active ingredients in Cordyceps are adenosine and cordycepic acid, and together with an abundance of phytonutrients, Cordyceps has been shown in studies to increase oxygen utilization, aerobic capacity, and cellular energy.